In any mode
● Pressing playwhile holding SEQ will restart (re-sync) all your tracks.
● Hold recand press play to enter the BPM menu, scroll the encoder to edit, and press it to go back.
● Hold STEP at startup to direclty load a new project.
● If you name a project as "_", it will always be loaded at startup, even if you saved or loaded an other project more recently, making it easier to have a template project.
● Hold STEP and press X to delete all events of the current track.
● Hold STEP and press Y to randomize the current track.
● Hold Y and pressingenables a "hard rec" recording (= no overdub). Previously recorded notes will be overwritten.
● Hold X and pressto enable wait/looper mode.
● Pressing X + Y +will enable the looper with hard recording.
● Hold STEP and pressto enable a multitrack recording. Up to 8 routed tracks (via midi in, usb in, cv/gate in, ...) can be recorded at the same time.
● “Advanced edit mode (+)". You can access it by pressing STEP + the encoder.
● Press and hold the encoder and scroll to rotate all the note or modulation message in a pattern.
● Hold STEP and rotate the encoder to change the octave
● While holding Y , press and hold the encoder, then rotate the encoder to change the track length in 1/16th note increments.
Step Edit Note
● Press and Hold the padwhere the note lies, and edit its parameter.
Press main encoder to switch between Pitch Velocity and Length
● Hold STEP and press a padto quickly set a note length (1/8 to 8).
● When holding a stepand editing a value, rotate the encoder while pressing it to enable fast scroll.
Step Edit Modulation
● Hold STEP and rotate the encoder to select the parameter (MODor GATE ) you want to edit.
● Long presses on STEP toggles between the MOD and GATE edit submodes
● Like the note pitch, the modulation is outputted on the CV voice (for example, the cv#5 if you selected track 5). That means that the gate is free. You can program an independent gate pattern by holding STEP and selecting GATE, and then pressing a pad to add/remove a gate.
● Press EFFECTS + a padto go directly to the EDIT menu.
● Press a padto mute the associated effect
● TRACK + padselects the associated track
● Press a padMutes/Unmutes the associated track.
● While holding X , press and hold the encoder, then rotate the encoder to change the loop length in 1/16th note increments.
When naming a project, you can use the pads