● If you name a project as "_", it will always be loaded at startup, even if you saved or loaded an other project more recently, making it easier to have a template project.
● Hold STEP and press Y to randomize the current track.
● Hold X + Y and rotate the encoder to double/divide track lenght.
● Press and hold the encoder and scroll to rotate all the note or modulation message in a pattern.
● While holding Y , press and hold the encoder, then rotate the encoder to change the track length in 1/16th note increments.
Press main encoder to switch between Pitch Velocity and Length
● Long presses on STEP toggles between the MOD and GATE edit submodes
● While holding X , press and hold the encoder, then rotate the encoder to change the loop length in 1/16th note increments.
When naming a project, you can use the pads like a phone keypad: