- midi channel
- time signature
Hold 2ND + BPM and turn the data knob
Hold 2ND and press < or > to double or divide the BPM quickly.
Once an encoder is assigned, press it to display its set value.
In FX manager, Assign, DISP or Settings, press BPM to exit and return to the current mode.
Hold 2ND and press LIVE to enable/disable the metronome.
When smartpads = CHORD, 2ND + rotating
When smartpads = SCALE, 2ND + rotating
Pre-listen to the selected note by pressing
Hold < or > to quickly navigate pages.
Press 2ND and hold < or > to quickly rotate the track (shift all notes one step left or right).
Press ASSIGN to enable the ENCODER STEP EDIT feature, in order to assign direclty the 5 encoders and the touchpad to shortcuts.
In stepmode NOTE or CC MESSAGES , press STEP to go to the nearest note or CC automation. Press STEP again to go to the next nearest note or CC automation.
In stepmode NOTE or CC MESSAGES , press 2ND + STEP to activate the filter, in order to scroll only through programmed notes or CC messages. Press 2ND + STEP again to quit the filter.
Press 2ND + DISP to enable/disable the player tracking.
In DISP view, press < or > to display the different track banks (from A to D) on the screen.
Press STEP + TRACK to enter trackmode PATTERNS, tap TRACK or STEP to go back to trackmode MUTES.
In the FX mode:
● Press encoder 1 to enter the slot 1 effect.
● Press encoder 2 to enter the slot 2 effect.
● Press encoder 3 to enter the slot 3 effect.
● Press encoder 4 to enter the slot 4 effect.
● Press encoder 2ND + 1 to on/off the slot 1 effect.
● Press encoder 2ND + 2 to on/off the slot 2 effect.
● Press encoder 2ND + 3 to on/off the slot 3 effect.
● Press encoder 2ND + 4 to on/off the slot 4 effect.
In the LOAD project list, press 2ND + delete to remove a project definitively from the SD card (note: the backup project is not removed).